Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Rebel: a light in the darkness
JawzDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 10:05 PM | Message # 81
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
uh, yeah, i guess.. but i don't see a base... r u sure they were coming here?

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 10:12 PM | Message # 82
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
"Of course and just because you can't see a base doesn't mean there isn't one." Nyx points out an old cruise ship half in the water half in the sand.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 10:57 PM | Message # 83
Apprentice
"ah! let's go1 my brother might be on that ship!!!" kale started for the base

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 2:27 AM | Message # 84
Apprentice
Nyx followed Kale keeping a watchful eye open for danger. The two arrived safely to the cruiser liner. The massive ship towered over head. "Alright lets get inside this bad boy." Nyx walked over and began climbing the anchor chain to the deck.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 9:02 AM | Message # 85
Apprentice
kale sighed "great, more death-defying stunts." and started up after nyx.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:02 PM | Message # 86
Apprentice
ON deck now, "I'd say we go to the cargo hold its the most likely place they'd keep your brother."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 2:46 PM | Message # 87
Apprentice
"ok! lets go!... which way is the cargo hold? i don't know that much about ships..."

CursedSoldierDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 0:05 AM | Message # 88
Apprentice
"Not really actually this is my first time on a vessel even if its run aground. But as along we look around for it I'm sure we;ll find it." Nyx walked off in search off the cargo hold.

JawzDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 10:17 AM | Message # 89
Apprentice
"oh, yeah, great plan..." she said sarcastically. "i think i was kept in the cargo hold when they took me to armedia... hmm, i think it was below deck..." kale wandered down some steps and came to a long hallway filled with doors.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 12:44 PM | Message # 90
Apprentice
"Well this is turning into a bigger hunt then i wanted... alright lets just take the one at the end these are probably just rooms for the crew." Nyx walked to the end of the hall and opened the door. He contued down some steps on to a cat walk.

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 2:40 PM | Message # 91
Apprentice
kale wandered along after Nyx, looking around and feeling a strange sense of familiarity.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 2:37 PM | Message # 92
Apprentice
"Well it certainly is big enough to be a cargo hold." Nyx began to descend a ladder on to a lower walk. "Search the area thoroughly and keep in out of trouble you got that Kale."

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 6:41 PM | Message # 93
Apprentice
"yeah, yeah, yeah, you're the one who always gets in trouble!!!" hearing a sound to her left, she explored further to find cages and jail cells, but they were empty.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 0:53 AM | Message # 94
Apprentice
Exploring along the hold Nyx found a large sheet covered object. "I wonder..." Pulling up the sheet he found an assortment of items. A set of keys stood out amoung the rest of the trash. "These don't really fit in with the rest of this stuff better take them just in case.

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-09-23, 8:41 PM | Message # 95
Apprentice
"hey nyx! come look at these!" kale was standing in front of a large cage with bent bars and bones littering the floor.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 0:40 AM | Message # 96
Apprentice
Nyx wanderer into the room. "What the heck.." he picked at the bones and quickly moved away. "Wolves... Lets get out of here before they comes back." Grabbing kale he slowly stepped out of the room gun drawn. "Where in deep trouble if they find us. Stay quiet and move silently."

JawzDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 9:00 PM | Message # 97
Apprentice
kale gently put one foot in front of the other after nyx. hand on her gun she watched every shadow. a pair of glowing green eyes watched her from behind a crate. she elbowed nyx and pointed in the direction of the eyes.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-10, 11:36 AM | Message # 98
Apprentice
Nyx opened a near by door and ushered her inside. He followed and closed the door behind him, breathing heavily he turn his face grimaced. The room stank of decaying flesh, covering his nose he proceed through the room. "Don't look in the corner, just keep moving toward the other door."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-11-24, 1:06 PM | Message # 99
Apprentice
"Ugh" Kale put both her hands over her nose. She focused on the door, and moved forward. when her foot hit something she knew exactly what it was, and she flinched, but shut her eyes and kept moving.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2011-02-10, 9:25 PM | Message # 100
Apprentice
As they exited the small the came out into a hallway the smell lingered in the air as the trudge on. Nyx pulled out his Leviathan and turn a corner sharply. "Clear" He lowered his gun, as he did so a sudden rattling camp form the ducts. Nyx tensed as the vibrations continued.

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010