[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Rebel: a light in the darkness
JawzDate: Saturday, 2010-04-03, 2:45 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
When global unity fails and a world-wide civil war breaks out, what will you do? the year is 2200, and when the national leaders get together to create a one-world government, it all goes terribly wrong. a fight for power causes the dream to shatter almost as soon as it is realized. no one can decide on anything when it comes to running this new government. republics, democracies, oligarchies, monarchies, and even anarchies were fighting for power, not to mention all the religious groups. everyone thought that they were right, and the world split apart into many nations again. prisoners held captive, cities burning down, bombs dropping everywhere, complete and utter chaos. no peace zones, only fighting- for freedom, for power, and for peace. who will you fight for?

there are 7 major nations, and countless smaller ones. Lotavatia- covers most of old Asia and some of northwestern africa, it's home of many muslims and hindus. Elaikyn- takes up the rest of africa and also australia. it is a lawless anarchy without any specified religon. Mathialand- basically just europe, it's ruled by an oligarchy, no specified religion. Antarctica is still antarctica, just alot less populated. most common religion: atheism. Armedia- canada and the USA, tyranny is all they are capable of, and they believe in Humanism. Stavila- South america as run by a democracy with no specified religion. and finally, Christierra is central america and several surrounding nations. it is a Christian Republic. if you want your charrie(s) to be from a smaller nation, tell wher it is, what kind of government it has, as well as religion.

Basic rules apply, though i change one to NO CUSSING! it is entirely possible, i assure you. if you HAVE to say SOMETHING, just &$#@% it out. what you need for your charrie:

name:
Appearence:
Nation: (who they fight for, not nessicarily where they are from or where they are.)
Weapon of Choice: (if they have one)
Position: (prisoner[to whom], national leader[PM me first], spy, soldier, average worker, etc.)
personality:
Quick bio:

ok, here's my charrie:

name: Kale Chrismen
appearence: dark brown wavy hair, blue eyes
nation: Christierra
weapon of choice: any gun/heavy artilary
position: prisoner of armedia/ christierra soldier
personality:sort of a lost soul, always serious, loyal to the death
quick bio:born in lotavatia, her mom died when someone burnt their town down, her brother and father were taken to Stavila, but she was shipped off to armedia after being caught by some of their soldiers. the family plans to escape and meet back up in Christierra.

PS: this is based off of a story i'm writing, hope y'all have fun!

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

Message edited by Jawz - Saturday, 2010-04-03, 4:34 PM

CursedSoldierDate: Saturday, 2010-05-08, 11:23 PM | Message # 2
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
Name: Nyx Shiranui
Appearance: Tall and slender, pale blue eyes, messy silver hair. White snow jacket with black cross and part and black jeans.

Nation: Wolf's Den Gang (Old Tokyo area, animal pack styled, none)
Weapon of Choice: Behemoth (katana) and Leviathan (5 chambered revolver)
Position: Shiranui (Gang leader)
Personality: Cold and roofless, calm and well organized.
Quick bio: Growing up alone Nyx was introduced to gang life early. He joined a gang at age 8 and killed by age 9. After some time Nyx took over the gang and reformed it into a working society of miscreants and ne'er-do-wells. The gang has currentlu taken hod of the Tokyo city area.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Saturday, 2010-05-15, 6:30 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
hmm...... it doesn't look like we're gonna get many ppl....... do u want to just go ahead and start?

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2010-05-24, 5:10 PM | Message # 4
Apprentice
lol k seems we always rp together (Valbre on Cm)

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-05-27, 5:44 PM | Message # 5
Apprentice
i knew it! (or at least i was pretty sure, since that sounds like a name K would use and i heard he's on here tooXD) so, u want to start it up? wink [i<3 these smileys, P-K always has these on his forums!!! happy ]

CursedSoldierDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 9:37 PM | Message # 6
Apprentice
A quiet morning in post-Tokyo. Nyx and his gain are sitting on a clifftop observing a trail of smoke in his domain. "Chh more people coming to my hunting ground..." He turns around and walks to his bike. "Greet our new prey boys." the gang howls and jumps on the bike weapon in hand and ride toward the smoke. " It looks like their Armedia soldiers probably here for more slaves. Boys eat them alive!!! *howl*" the gang rides up and ambushes the soldiers knocking them form their vehicle. Along with the soldiers a small girl rolls out. Handcuffed and gagged she tumbles off to the side. The pack dives on too the soldiers and quickly the are no more. Nyx rides up and grabs the girl, "Alright boys look what we found. Lets head back to the den with our reward." Back at the den the girl is uncuffed and gagged.

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-06-03, 11:08 AM | Message # 7
Apprentice
kale stared (or rather glared) at nyx, rubbing her wrists and wishing she had an AR-15 or M-16, or even a small hand gun so she would be able to protect herself if they came after her. by now, it seemed unlikely that any of them would harm her, but people are always unpredictable. then she remember the idiot soldiers that caught her didn't search her too well and left the knife in her boot alone. it wouldn't be very useful against so many, but if she could just get a gun off of one of them, she might just make it out. soon, she caught herself thinking about how she'd get to Christierra from here... wherever here is.

CursedSoldierDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 6:41 PM | Message # 8
Apprentice
"State your name outsider. And you may be alive by days end. " Nyx sat in a chair in the center of a concrete room. The pack dissipated leaving the room to the two of them.

JawzDate: Sunday, 2010-06-06, 7:38 PM | Message # 9
Apprentice
"ka-" she started to say, but immediately took it back. she swallowed hard and then said, with a stern glance, "isn't more polite to introduce yourself first?"
she hoped her voice hadn't wavered. she needed to appear stronger.

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 8:49 PM | Message # 10
Apprentice
"In my domain I am known as Shiranui, Nyx. You can take that back to the Chirstierra, with you." Nyx reclined in his chair breathing deeply and slowly. "Now you must also tell me your goals, your age, type and your favor food." Nyx grinned as his fangs, showed he laugh and looked back at the girl.

JawzDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 0:54 AM | Message # 11
Apprentice
"well, fine. my name is kale, i'm 15, and i like um..." she had to think for a second "...ramen, i guess, and my goals..... my goals are..... why do you need to know my goals? and what do you mean by my type?" kale was going back on the defensive, though she no longer really felt threatened by this man, Nyx, anymore.

CursedSoldierDate: Friday, 2010-06-11, 5:12 PM | Message # 12
Apprentice
"Bwahahaha, you amuse me. Come let us go and eat I know a great ramen stand." Nyx walked toward the door and ushered out the two walked through narrow corridors and out into the bright sun. "Another bright day in Tokyo..." Nyx and Kale walk through the ruin city to a small stand by the road. "Oi, Hinata two bowls of ramen!" "Right away Nyx!!" The man served up the bowls and Nyx began to eat.

JawzDate: Saturday, 2010-06-12, 0:13 AM | Message # 13
Apprentice
kale almost scarfed down the whole bowl immediately, but somehow managed to restrain herself, even tho she hadn't had a good meal in days due to the fact that armedians don't treat thier prisoners all too great... more like stray dogs than ppl. o well, she was free from them now. and hopefully soon she could start heading to Christierra and meet up with her brother....

CursedSoldierDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 2:12 PM | Message # 14
Apprentice
"Now then I hope you've enjoyed your meal, because its time to repay your debt." *Whistles* A group of bikers ride up. Nyx grabs Kale and jumps on a bike. "Move out!" The bikes pulled out and road off toward the Tokyo outskirts.

JawzDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 8:06 PM | Message # 15
Apprentice
"let me GO!!!" she couldn't even hear the hum of the bikes over the sound of her heart pounding in her ears. she couldn't reach the knife in her boot, or fight her way free. why did i let my gaurd down?! stupid, stupid!!!!

CursedSoldierDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 9:08 PM | Message # 16
Apprentice
"Bwahahaha!!!" The bikes stopped suddenly at a large cliff Nyx through Kale to the ground. "Look over the cliff, there is the Armedian base. As my debtor I command to remove it from my sight. Bwahahaha!!! But it'll be hard with just that knife. Here take this." Nyx her a gun. "You know how too use one right, no? Good. Bwahahaha."

JawzDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 10:11 PM | Message # 17
Apprentice
"what? you need a 15-year-old girl to do the dirty workfor you and your gang? that's kinda pathetic..." kale said as she checked the gun to see if it was loaded. one full clip. she pointed the gun at nyx. "besides, what's to keep me from remiving YOU from MY sight?" she cocked the gun. it was small, but a .40 cal Glock, (ooc: Team Glock, baby!!! bic:) even without hollow point bullets, can still do quite a bit a damage.

CursedSoldierDate: Sunday, 2010-06-13, 11:44 PM | Message # 18
Apprentice
Nyx disappear and with a gust of wind appeared behind kale "The fact you'd never be able to hit me. The reason why Im telling you to destroy it is top secret so play your role and do as I say." Nyx walked away the wind began to howl. "If you need me call on this radio." Nyx threw her a radio.

JawzDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 11:43 AM | Message # 19
Apprentice
"wait!!! you can't send me in with just this. if you really want me to get rid of that base, i'm gonna need a bigger gun. preferrably an M-16, with at least 2 extra preloaded X-long mags, another clip for this Glock filled with hollowpoint bullets, and maybe two or three sticks of good old-fashioned dynamite. don't worry, i have my own matches. ya got all that?" she tucked in her shirt and was sticking her gun in the back of her belt

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 7:59 PM | Message # 20
Apprentice
"Bwahahahaha, fine then get going you'll receive said supply form our insider." Writing on a piece of paper Nyx throws it at kale. "Meet him at this location in 1 hour. Tell him the I need to slay the Jabberwocky. He'll respond have thy vorpal blade." Nyx and the crew drove off leaving kale to fend for herself.

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010