Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Rebel: a light in the darkness
JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 2:14 AM | Message # 41
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
this time kale just looked down into her ramen. "actually, i'm not sure, excactly. you see, my brother was kidnapped, and i don't know where he is and.... i was kinda hoping... that MAYBE...."

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 8:34 AM | Message # 42
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
"Finish your ramen..." Nyx said cold and heartless he got up and walk toward his bike. "You are aloud to do as you wish with in my city. When you get tired go to Hikawa Shrine ihave a friend there who will put you up for the night..." Nyx drove off with a grim look on his face.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 10:06 AM | Message # 43
Apprentice
"b-but...." oh great... kale slowly ate her ramen and walked off to take a look around the city.what did i say?! after a while of pointless wandering, she decided to go ahead and try to find this hikawa shrine.thirty minute later, she arrived.

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 4:25 PM | Message # 44
Apprentice
"Greeting young traveler wary from your travels. Perhaps a room,yes." The old man lead kale to a prepared room in the back of the shrine. "Have a pleasant stay." The old man left kale alone in her room.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 7:46 PM | Message # 45
Apprentice
"uh, thanks....i guess..." kale looked around, and found a letter on hte floor. she picked it up, and it said...

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 9:40 PM | Message # 46
Apprentice
Leave at dawn and no later. I will meet you on the south road. Don't be late. -Nyx

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 9:47 PM | Message # 47
Apprentice
"what's that all about? this guy's definatley mental......oh well..." kale set her watch to go off at 6, then tried her best to get some sleep, but wasn't very successful. she woke up before her alarm went off, but decided to go ahead and leave anyways. it was still dark out, but she managed to make her way over to the south road.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 10:47 PM | Message # 48
Apprentice
Nyx came out of the darkness, his hair catching the small amount of light began to glow a pale color. "Are you ready to go? Its a good while to the next town. " Nyx walked over to kale and grabbed her and carried her to his bike. "So whats your brothers name? Since were looking for him I should know abit about him."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 10:58 PM | Message # 49
Apprentice
he's helping me!!! kale's eart lept and she felt a strange sense of hope, one that she hadn't felt in a while. "hi name is marcus, and he's 17, and he's got brown hair and blue eyes like me...." kale was so excited, she didn't even notice how fast she was speaking.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 12:39 PM | Message # 50
Apprentice
Nyx blink three times and gave here a notepad "Um just write it down... and lets get going." DO they all talk this fast... Nyx started the bike and began the long ride to the town. It'll be awhile until we make it to Yokohama but it'll be worth the trip."

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 1:40 PM | Message # 51
Apprentice
"uh, ok..." kale started scribbling it all down as fast as she could on the notepad.

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 11:01 PM | Message # 52
Apprentice
The two began driving along a small coast line. The ocean receded and only rusting boats lay on the beaches. "I once heard that this place was beautiful." Nyx sigh and went back to focusing on driving. about an hour later Yokohama was on the horizon.

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 11:12 PM | Message # 53
Apprentice
"almost there" kale was getting more and more excited at the prospect of finding her brother. "what are we going to do once we reach yokohama?"

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 11:42 PM | Message # 54
Apprentice
"Were going to get some information from one of my top researchers." Nyx said as the pulled into the city. Nyx pulled his bike over and hopped off. "Come on we got some walking to do."

JawzDate: Thursday, 2010-06-17, 11:48 PM | Message # 55
Apprentice
kale jumped off the bike and followed nyx

CursedSoldierDate: Friday, 2010-06-18, 1:14 AM | Message # 56
Apprentice
Nyx grabbed kale and held her close to himself. He turn a corner and whispered to Kale "Were being followed. Stay calm and close to me." Nyx released her and sped up.

JawzDate: Friday, 2010-06-18, 7:26 AM | Message # 57
Apprentice
kale quickened her pace to match nyx's speed. "so, where's this awesome donut shop again??" she asked loud enough for whoever was following to hear.

CursedSoldierDate: Saturday, 2010-06-19, 10:34 PM | Message # 58
Apprentice
"... Geez that was bad you've never sneaked away for a trailer have you. ITS RIGHT OVER THIS WAY HAHAHAHA!!!" NyX turned right out in to the main sidewalk grabbed Kale and hid in a basement staircase. The men run in the direction they were thought to be headed. "Streets to dangerous were going above ground." Nyx kicked in the basement staircase and made a straight for the stairs inside. Charging up the stairs the two arrived on the roof top.

JawzDate: Sunday, 2010-06-20, 10:07 AM | Message # 59
Apprentice
"Well SORRY I usually just blow any trailers up, but that would just be a little too suspicious now, wouldn't it?"Kale said, looking at nyx.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-23, 0:28 AM | Message # 60
Apprentice
Nyx rubbed her hair "No need to spit venom." Nyx ran and jump the gap between buildings turning around, "This is the best way to travel."

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010