Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Rebel: a light in the darkness
JawzDate: Sunday, 2011-02-13, 9:59 PM | Message # 101
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
Kale had a hand on her gun, staring at the vents above her, when it stopped shaking. she almost let her gaurd down when a loud crashing noise signified that whatever was up there was coming down. fast. and not necessarily voluntary. she jumped out of the way, pointing her gun at the mass settled on the ground where she had been standing a split second before.

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 11:12 PM | Message # 102
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
Nyx looked back for a second and sighed " At least our six is covered now but so's our escape. Lets keep moving." Nyx walked to the end of the hall and pushed open a door. He closed the door slowly and turned toward Kale. "Lets not use that one..." He moved to another door and opened it in the same manner walking through. "Kale! Come here!"

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 10:55 PM | Message # 103
Apprentice
following nyx, kale walked through the doorway into an odd room that didn't seem like it should belong on a cargo ship. the drastic change almost made her gasp, and she blinked several times before realizing what she was looking at.

Added (2011-12-18, 10:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oc: *a second revival attempt*

... which was a large polished metal orb. it was reflective, but kale couldn't see herself or nyx, or any of the room for that matter, reflecting off that surface. kale didn't even realize she walked up to it, but she was suddenly right there. it looked solid, but when kale reached out to touch it, there was a ripple across the surface. not realizing what she was doing, kale stuck her arm in up to her elbow, and images started to form on thesurface of the large orb, which was bigger than kale, but not reflections, it was a different place altogether. "what....." kale whispered

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:17 PM | Message # 104
Apprentice
"Gate sphere..." Nyx mumbled under his breathe, " Of all things a gate sphere here..." Nyx kicked at a box. "Its a doorway to another sphere, however its hard to tell where it leads. One thing I do know is that once you pass through it your not coming back. Its like a one way street one way in no way out. If your brother was in here he sure a heck isn't anymore." Nyx sat down on a barrel, "Its your choice kale, this is where he had to have gone, you can chase after him or you have to let him go for now, once your through all the way you can't come back."

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:22 PM | Message # 105
Apprentice
quickly pulling her arm back out, kale saw the images on the sphere dissapear. "well... i guess that there's really no choice for me.... it's not like i've got some other place to go, i just need to find him, and he's through here, but....." kale hesitated, but finally went on "...would you... come with me? i need your help, you know more about... stuff than i do and i'm not sure i couldsave him on my own."

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:38 PM | Message # 106
Apprentice
Nyx looked up at her with, his eyes shrouded in shadow, "How can I let such an interesting create go. Besides," he grabbed his Behemoth with his left hand, "It seems that it has grown hungry." Nyx stood up and walked over to kale, he turned toward the portal and smiled, "Whatever is on the other side is getting a taste of my steel." He stepped into the Gate sphere and disappeared from view.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:47 PM | Message # 107
Apprentice
kale practically shouted "YES!" then, hoping nyx hadn't heard, she jumped into the sphere. suddenly, it was all different. kale looked behind her and there was no more sphere, only a few miles of desert. sighing, kale looked up at nyx. "you wouldn't have happened to brought any water, have you?" why on earth would a gate sphere lead out here?! she thought

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:50 PM | Message # 108
Apprentice
Nyx look down at her, "What?" He dropped an empty bottle on the ground and sighed. "Sorry that was the last one. But don't worry if you get thirsty you can drink out of a cactus, be wary some of them can cause hallucination." Nyx the promptly set out in a straight line from where the had come in.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:55 PM | Message # 109
Apprentice
"great..." kale scooped up the bottle as she followed nyx and put her eye on the top, looking in as if checking to make sure there wasn't really any water, which there wasnt. "umm, we don't know where you are going, do you?"

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:57 PM | Message # 110
Apprentice
"Not a clue but it makes sense to head forward." Nyx said as he continued to walk on. He stopped and looked back. "Is there something wrong?"

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:02 PM | Message # 111
Apprentice
"mmm, i dunno but this place just seems...... off. i feel like it's shallow or something... it's rediculous though, i've no idea why it seems like that...." kale started kicking the sand away and digging a little hole with her foot

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:12 PM | Message # 112
Apprentice
Nyx stopped and looked around, "I don't like it anymore than you do come on lets hurry, I don't want to spend anymore time in this place than we have to." Nyx walked over to kale and picked her up, carrying her over his shoulder as he walked once more away from their entry point.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:16 PM | Message # 113
Apprentice
kale kept staring at that hole she dug with her foot. "it's shining..." she whispered. she realized nyx's footsteps were sounding weird in certain places, almost metallic, or holow... "Wait! we need to go down!!!!"

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:32 PM | Message # 114
Apprentice
Nyx stopped, putting her down to look at her said, "What? Down is the last placed I'd like to do its a desert Kale its there's no point to go down. The best thing to do would be to walk on until we find the base." Nyx crossed his arms and frowned at her.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:37 PM | Message # 115
Apprentice
"well, if you wanna find a base, you should try looking below your feet!!! right now, i'm pretty sure we're in Elaikyn. they built bases under the sand to avoid bombs several years ago, and i'm pretty sure we're standing on top of one now!" kale crossed her arms too and frowned back at nyx.

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:43 PM | Message # 116
Apprentice
oc:Oh a frown off your on

IC: Still frowning, Nyx walked back over to the gate and squatted next to the hole Kale had dug with her toe. Pushing the sand aside he began to widen the hole, until a smooth metal surface appear just below the earth. "Well then I'll be, I guess you were right." Nyx stood up dusting off his clothes, "Now then wheres the entrance to this place.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:47 PM | Message # 117
Apprentice
Oc: haha!

turning her frown upside down, kale put her hands on her hips and said "hey i figured out where it was, it's your turn to find the entrance."

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:54 PM | Message # 118
Apprentice
Nyx frowning stomped on the ground, "This isn't it." He continued doing this as he walked across the sands. "Nope, not here either. Mhmmm." Nyx finally walked up to about three feet from the gate. A small hatch open, "Gotcha." Nyx opened up the hatch the rest of the way and dropped inside, "Its rather chilly in here for being in the desert, here drop down I'll catch you."

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:59 PM | Message # 119
Apprentice
kale frowned when she saw how far of a drop it was. "i'm gonna break your arm or something... just move out of the way, i can land it...... maybe" she turn and climbed inside feet first and she was hanging from the side of the opneing, then took a breath and let go.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:06 AM | Message # 120
Apprentice
Frowning at her as he caught her, "I said I would catch you didn't I?" Nyx put her down and set about the room looking for doorways or at least a light switch. "Its to dark down here for anything to see. See if you can get a light or something on otherwise were in trouble." Nyx continued to pat the walls down as he search for a way further inside.

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010