Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Rebel: a light in the darkness
JawzDate: Monday, 2010-06-14, 8:36 PM | Message # 21
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
"huh, great, what now? just climb down the cliff in plain sight and let the armedians blow me up? just wonderful~" clipping the radio to her belt, kale searched for a less obvious way down the cliff and discovered a bit of a round-off that hid her from the base and started climbing down after she shoved the piece of paper deep into her pocket. "stupid jerk, has to get a little girl to do all the work. he's got men and weapons, and even an insider for cryin out loud! wa's 'e think i'm gonna do about this? he should get off his lazy bum and do it himself...." kale grumbled to herself the whole way down, and before she knew it reached the bottom. time sure flies when ur havin' fun...now let's see, where to next...

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 8:30 PM | Message # 22
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
"Chh I got a bad feeling... shatter." At that the bikers separated and head in numerous different directions. Out a rock face a group of aramdian forces drove out chasing down the members of the gang. Three cars pull up to Nyx knocking his bike over. Nyx wheeled up as a group of soldiers dismount their vehicle, guns aim and march toward him. "Chh she better hurry up. Alright who wants to die first."

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 11:07 PM | Message # 23
Apprentice
kale went to th place written on the paper once she managed to sneak into the base. she guessed it had been an hour when some dude showed up. "uh... i need to slay the Jabberwocky?" she half-said, half-asked, not sure if she had gotten it right.

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 11:45 PM | Message # 24
Apprentice
"Have thy vorpal blade. You most be the temp ok, here this is all you'll need." He handed her some C4 and a wireless detonator. "Place this in communications you should know the rest. Alright I'm out of her wouldn't want to be around when that goes off."

Nyx was charged by 3 Soldier while the rest cover upon them. Nyx took two out in one slice and take the third captive the began to back away form the group. The unit opened fire at him killing their own man in the process, dodging the barrage of bullets was easy enough. The fact they open fire on their own worried him. After slicing through their defense something strange happen the soldier who were already dead began moving again. "Just as I thought... grr nano-soldiers..."

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-15, 11:54 PM | Message # 25
Apprentice
"well, ok then..." kale casually strolled down the halls, the C4 under her arm, the detinator in one hand and Glock in the other. "now let's see... communications....communications.... where is communications?" where are all the people is more like it... this place is almost abandoned, what, they don't think anyone would be able to break in? she figured nyx must be somewhere causing trouble and they sent troops after him or something... bt she didn't really care. she'd taken out two or three gaurds (the only ones she'd seen) by the time she reached the door with 'Communications' on the front. but, when she opened the door....

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:13 AM | Message # 26
Apprentice
A super soldier was waiting for her!!! "Oh vhat have ve here. A volf avay from her den." She clucked. "Vell lets see vhat you have brat." The soldier charge a her empty hand and with super human strength and speed threw her out the window into the open runaway. The soldier followed her out into the run way snickering maliciously.

Whats taking her so long... Im wearing out... how many times do I have to kill these things... Nyx had lose a lot of stamina fighting multiply regenerating enemies. His motions slow and it was starting to get harder to avoid the bullets.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:25 AM | Message # 27
Apprentice
YIKES!!! kale was about to run, but threw the C4 thru the shattered window back into the Communications room first. then started running as fast as she could, shooting behind her at the super soldier and trying to get as much distence between herself and the base as she could.just a little further...

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:32 AM | Message # 28
Apprentice
"Vhere are you running sveety," giggled the super soldier "Dont you to vant to play?" The soldier sprint catching Kale in a head lock. "Lets see hov long it take for me to snap your pretty little neck." Laughing the soldier began to apply large amounts of pressure to Kale's neck.

That's it I'm done for... Nyx fell on his knee breathe heavy as the Soldiers began to walk up to him. Placing the barrel of the gun on the back of his head. "He he... well it was fun while it lasted... so this is the end of the Great Wolf Shiranui..."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:37 AM | Message # 29
Apprentice
kale was gasping for breathe, but she reached over and put the gun the the super soldier's temple, and with her other hand still on the detonator, pulled the trigger and pushed the button both at the same time.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:45 AM | Message # 30
Apprentice
As the soldier was about to pull the trigger it collapsed and so did all the others "So she did it... better go and get her." Nyx walked over to his bike and drove of to the base.

"Arrgh you little..." The soldier stumbled backwards but still very alive "You'll pay for doing that to my beautiful face. I going to tear you to shreds . Vhen I'm through vith you, you'll wish you vhere never born." Once again she rushed a Kale with more vigor then before.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:49 AM | Message # 31
Apprentice
kale let out a small shriek as she fired two more bullets into her face. "get away from me you freak!!!" she started running for the cliff as she chucked the empty clip and loaded a full one in.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 0:57 AM | Message # 32
Apprentice
"Your bullets are meaningless against me. Just give up and die!" The soldier pinned Kale to the cliff face holding her hand ready to strike her down. "Prepare to meet your maker you little..." OVer the cliff the sound of a bike came and barreling over the cliff was Nyx. "Vho the heck is that? Vhen did you call for reinforcements? Grr No matter you will both die. Not even an army could stop me!"

"Oi kale who's the meat head with the fake accent? Is she a friend of yours, or can I feed here to my Behemoth!?!

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:01 AM | Message # 33
Apprentice
"ugh, go ahead!!!" pushing her back against the cliff, kale brought both her feet up and used all her force to kick the soldier and send her tumbling backwards.

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:09 AM | Message # 34
Apprentice
"Devour, Monster of legend Behemoth satisfy your hunger!" Nyx ran a the soldier fun steam drawing his blade from its sheath. "Ahaha, like that can cut me not even bullets will hurt me you pathet..." Her speak stop Nyx smiling like a demon blood and his face stood there silent. The soldier fell in two and died.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:16 AM | Message # 35
Apprentice
kale just kinda looked at nyx, not exactly sure whether to be terrified or relieved, but eventually deciding to be a little of both. she sighed and looked over to the smoldering ruins of the Armedian base. ok, this is wierd, i'm gonna freakout or something, oh my gosh what should i do what should i DO?!!!! all the while her face was totally vacant, and she just stood there

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:21 AM | Message # 36
Apprentice
Nyx lean close to kale's face wiping his own clean. He was but inches from her and with gentle eyes. "Woman are very interesting creatures indeed." Nyx turned and walked away toward his ride.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:35 AM | Message # 37
Apprentice
"uh..um..ye-.....what?!" WIERDO!!! he's definately lost it~ kale was confused for a second, but then another thought popped into er head. this guy is strong... maybe he could help me find my brother.... she wanted to ask, but for some STRANGE reason, she couldn't get the courage to do it, with the super soldier's body still laying in half on the ground, the fact that he had practically dumped her in an armedian base expecting her to destroy it, and being confused about if nyx was actually SANE or not...

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 1:53 AM | Message # 38
Apprentice
"Oi I'm hungry how bout you lets get some food." Nyx rode up to Kale placed her on his bike. "Hang on its going to get to be a bumpy ride. Bwahahahahaha!" Nyx hit the engine and the bike sped along the cliff after a bit a ramp appeared and the two took it back up the cliff and eventually back to the city."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 2:03 AM | Message # 39
Apprentice
kale WAS hungry, and maybe she could ask him over a bowl of ramen instead of a dead body.... as soon as she figured out excactly how to ask...

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-16, 2:07 AM | Message # 40
Apprentice
"Alright lets get some more ramen. since its one of the only things I know i'll go with it." The two pulled up to the same stand and got two more bowls of ramen. "So the time has come to talk of many things, so where are ya headin?"

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Rebel: a light in the darkness
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010