Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Hunt for the Silver Heart
JawzDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 0:03 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
Back in mideival times many castles and towers covered the countryside. They were surrounded by villages and towns, and forests where many strange creatures lived. Knights would fight for honor at these times, and collect great treasures. Some knights though, would become greedy, and sometimes innocent blood was shed 'for the cause'. Most people tried to overlook this, as the knights protected them and kept peace. But there was one maiden, one with a heart of silver, that would not stand for it. It was said that her heart could bring peace to warring lands, and some believed that it was the real reason their country was so peaceful. And some grew to covet that heart of hers, and one knight decided that if he had it, he would be the wealthiest man on earth. So he lured the maiden out, burning down a village and taking all of its money, and when she came to stop him, he ripped out her heart, causing Darkness to fall over the land. Now this heart was pure and loving, it never had a trace of evil or greed come across it, but when that knight took it, it became corrupted. That heart was never meant to be in the hands of Greed, and when it was, it gave whoever held it what they wanted most. That was the secret to it bringing peace. The maiden wanted only for there to be love, and so there was. Many people and creatures had gained possession of the maiden's silver heart over the years, turmoil and disaster following it everywhere, because it granted the innermost desires of the heart of the one who held it, which was almost never good. It finally dissapeared, although it is still the greatest prize. Knights, peaseants, lords, elves, nymphs... all search for the legendary silver heart. maybe they'll find it, maybe they won't but if they do, they'll be sure to get exactly what they want, though it might not be excactly what they expected...

ok, so, regular rules aply, blah blah blah, no cussing, making out, God modding, etc. here's what you'll need for your charecter(s)

name:
appearence:
personality:
race: (or position: knight, peasent, damsel in distress, dragon, elf, duck, nymph, or whatever else you can think of)
weapon:
quick bio: (can be revealed in RP)

and i think that's it, i'm making this up on the spot, so bear with me here (i kno i forgot SOMETHING....) oh well, i can always edit, right? (not that i will....)*ahem* ANYWAYS, here are my charries that i will procede to make up off the top of my head:

name: Micheal Lannan
appearence: green eyes, dirty blonde hair, 5'9"
personality: witty, fun loving, always up for an adventure, stubborn and hard headed, always smiling
race: knight
weapon: long, steel, double-edged sword.
bio: to be revealed

name: Ellowae ( ELL-oh-way)
appearence: long bleach-blonde hair, ice blue eyes, 5'8"
personality: serious, calm, somewhat forceful, tends to seem hurried, loyal.
race: elf
weapon: small pollished-up knives for close-range combat, and bow and arrows.
bio: she was the daughter of the leader of her clan, which was attacked, and she is looking for the heart to restore her clan.

name: Kallie
appearence:dark brown hair, dark grey eyes, 5'5"
personality: cheerful disposition, quirky, blunt, honest, smarter than she seems, loving, empathetic
race: wood nymph
weapon: one old machete and a scythe and chain(of which she replaced the chain with a strong silky ribbon, and the metal ball on the end with a cow bell.)
bio: she walks around barefoot all the time and loves nature, she is a lost soul that has wandered around looking for a purpose for as long as anyone can remember.

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 7:07 PM | Message # 2
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
name: Sir Caem
appearence:
personality: A true man of the helm. This knight knows his place and goes out of his way to fulfill his task to the point.
race: Knight
weapon: Tiamat ( a long multi bladed spear
quick bio: The son of the Lord of the Plannar Fields. Raised in nobility and trained to be an expert knight. Caem is on a quest of self discovery and trying to live up to his father's name.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 7:26 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
cool val-kun!

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 7:31 PM | Message # 4
Apprentice
Thanks happy

JawzDate: Monday, 2010-08-09, 8:26 PM | Message # 5
Apprentice
^^ do u think we could get pk to join? (then we could start)

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 11:54 AM | Message # 6
Apprentice
He says maybe I think he'll join dry

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 12:46 PM | Message # 7
Apprentice
yay! happy

DiamondDragonDate: Monday, 2010-12-13, 8:06 AM | Message # 8
Serf
name: Aroura Borealis
appearence: http://diamonddragonqueen.deviantart.com/#/d32j2y7
personality: Outgoing, sometimes aggresive
race: shes half dragon half human, a rare hybrid.
weapon: http://api.ning.com/files/1zCTvV*3i2C1ExcYPTdLr3Ikf*WILQoHN4wFXKKE6z7QrflTrv71q1*rWGTLg2OUMvR9a5vcB9a79ou2UjcokA1VFbvZA4Am/scythe1.jpeg
quick bio: (reveal in RP

JawzDate: Monday, 2010-12-27, 10:53 PM | Message # 9
Apprentice
yay! hi d! thx for joining happy

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2011-02-10, 9:27 PM | Message # 10
Apprentice
Cans we starts?

JawzDate: Sunday, 2011-02-13, 9:46 PM | Message # 11
Apprentice
i fail at starting things... go ahead val-kun~ :3

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 7:27 PM | Message # 12
Apprentice
oc: lol as always Jawie you pass the the torch off to me

Caem rode steadily southward on his stead. The bright warmth of the sun gleamed down on him as he approached the board town of Themes. As he road into the small settlement he was great with happy faces and warm smiles, being the son of the Lord of the Plannar had given Caem a short of reputation he was proud of. Dismounting he led his horse to a stable, over paying the stable manager, and headed toward the towns Manor, as to see the manor Lord.

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 7:41 PM | Message # 13
Apprentice
oc: ^ ^; eheheh... yeah but ur better at it than me X3 and i wanna see how well i did with the description if ppl get the same ideas from it as me or not (if that makes sense?)

her face up to catch the sun, kallie walked along a forest whose treetops left gaps for light to peek through. she heard a low grumbling noise and then quickly realised it was coming from her stomache. looking down, she noticed for the first time a small town. she smiled and continued to walk forward

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:03 PM | Message # 14
Apprentice
Caem enter the Manor of Themes Lord Talmer. "Is the Lord home I have greetings from my father and wish to speak with him right away." Caem was led by a maid to the Lord's Chamber were the two exchanged a traditional greeting and then went on to talk of things of no consequence. "Now then on to the truth as to my visit. I've come here to Themes so I may visit the outer lands. And I know that you have control of the outer portal." Talmer face turned grim but he knew why Caem was going into the outer lands and reluctantly agreed to let him through, on one condition he spend the night in town and leave the following day so he may better prepare for the harsh road ahead. "Very well I shall stay but one night then Talmir I leave for the outer lands."

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:07 PM | Message # 15
Apprentice
kallie wondered around the town until she saw a rathor large manor. "the bigger the house, the more the food!!!" she said to herself. she walked in, smiling at the horse teathered out front. pushing the doors open, she continued wondering around the building, ignoring stares and questions asked by people around her as she was captivated by the decor

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:24 PM | Message # 16
Apprentice
Caem walked through the mansion toward the guest wing where his room was being prepared when he caught glimpse of what looked like a young girl walking through the manor, "Just one of the helps children that's all." He continued on into his room and began to change into civil wear. As he did so his mind began to wander with thoughts of what the outer lands my hold for him on this adventure. "Perhaps i will meet a companion along the way. Or perhaps I will find an ancient treasure. Or even better perhaps it will be Silver Heart..."

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:42 PM | Message # 17
Apprentice
kalie walked in circles several times, then pushing througt some doors she came across a man who had just ten his shirt off, blushed, then promptly took a step back and shut the door.

oc: lol this happened to my friend once XDDDD

DiamondDragonDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 8:55 PM | Message # 18
Serf
oc: So the legend starts......

BIC: No one noticed the dark shape that entered the mansion from a high window. Moving with incredible speed, it flew onto a high bookshelf. Dia glanced around, her red and blue eyes missing nothing. People passed right under her, unaware at her presence. She noticed in particular a man who entered the room nearby, then a young girl coming in, and peeking into the room. Dia kept watching quietly.

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:02 PM | Message # 19
Apprentice
one step back, then two. slowly moving away from the dor kallie felt the blood pound through her head, and her face felt hot

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:17 PM | Message # 20
Apprentice
Caem slipped into his new clothes and slowly walked toward the door. "Its good to relax once in a while." He said as he turned and opened the door, eyes closed he stepped forward and tripped over something small and soft. When he opened his eyes he was on the ground alone. "What did i trip over?" Looking around Caem caught sight of a girl not but a foot from him lying face down. He grimaced his face and stood up. Picking up the girl by her arm, "Didn't anyone teach you not to stand behind doors? Where's your mother?" He lead the girl down the hall and let her go. "You know you should be more careful if I was any other knight, well lets leave it at that. Now run along and don't go standing behind anymore doors, okay?" A small smile crossed Caem's face a he remember his younger days of the same type of mischief.

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010