Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Hunt for the Silver Heart
JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:33 PM | Message # 21
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
>///> "uh, um.. do, do you have any food?!!!" she said the first thing that came to mind. "wait... ur a knight?! so cool!!! u must have lots of food!!! uh, i mean-"

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:36 PM | Message # 22
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
Caem stared at her blanky and then reached into his pokets for something. He pulled out a small napkin and unfolded it handing the girls what was left of a sandwich he had. "There you go, now then lets go find your mum ,eh?"

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

DiamondDragonDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:39 PM | Message # 23
Serf
Dia was enjoying watching the two converse. She had her chin resting on her hands, and she lying onher stomache on the bookshelf. She was also grinning. She loved spying on people. Sometimes she even got paid for it if she found out the right stuff.

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:41 PM | Message # 24
Apprentice
kallie's eyes lit up and she smiled wide. inhaling the sandwhich she looked at caem. "thanks mister!!! but... i don't think we will find my ma. maybe we can just aim for more food?!"

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

DiamondDragonDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:48 PM | Message # 25
Serf
Dia found what the girl said so funny that she almost laughed out loud, but caught herself just in time. She didn't want anyone to see her.....

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-02-14, 9:57 PM | Message # 26
Apprentice
kallie's ear twitched, and the back of her neck tingled. she felt like someone was watching her or something. she started looking around

DiamondDragonDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 8:09 PM | Message # 27
Serf
Dia realised she had almost blown her cover, so she silently scooted back a little and kept watching.....

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 8:16 PM | Message # 28
Apprentice
shrugging it off, kallie was again disracted by the elaborate decorations of the manor and almost wandered off...

Message edited by Jawz - Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 8:18 PM

CursedSoldierDate: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 10:36 PM | Message # 29
Apprentice
Caem lead the girl out of the manor and outside into the town. "Lets say we get something to eat since your so excited about food. There's a small bakery near by I have been there in several years. I wonder how its doing." Caem lead the strange girl into the bakery and bought a large roll of beard for the girl. "Here its rather delicous." Caem sat down on the road side looking up at the sky.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

DiamondDragonDate: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 11:25 PM | Message # 30
Serf
Dia had followed the two out of the mansion and was now hiding behind another building, peeking at them. Oh, this was so fun!

JawzDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 10:02 PM | Message # 31
Apprentice
a huge smile on her face, kallie took a large bite of the bread, then mumbled "thanks mister knight!" around all of the food in her mouth.

Added (2011-12-18, 10:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
oc:.... this thang is sooo dead, it needs a double post.... *revival attempt*

Kallie took several more bites without even swallowing what she had already bitten off. finding it difficult to chew with so much bread in her mouth, kallie almost choked when she ried to swallow it all whole, but by some mysterious force of nature she managed to actually get it all down. popping the rest into her mouth (she already ate more than half of it) she looked at the man sitting next to her. he seemed lost in thought so, being kallie, she promptly poked him in the side and asked him what he found so interesting about those big grey clouds, since that seemed to be what he was staring at.

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:04 PM | Message # 32
Apprentice
Caem attention returned to the young child. "No, reason really I'm just thinking this maybe my last time seeing the Plannar sky. I hear tell that the outer worlds sky is a deep blue and turns black why night descends." He looked up once more at the aqua green sky that was now a bright orange as night set across the realm. " Well I suppose its about time to set out for the manor. I have other long ride ahead of me. And you best be getting family I'm sure their awfully worried about you." The knight rose from the table, rubbed the little girls head, and began to walk off toward the manor. I wonder what its truly like this outer world.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:09 PM | Message # 33
Apprentice
"blue an black huh?" she said to herself, rubbing a bruise on her knee. she watched caem walk away for a few seconds, then hopped up and trailed after him. catching up, she asked him what his name was and where he was going

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:20 PM | Message # 34
Apprentice
Caem stopped and looked down at her, it wasn't often he got to introduce himself, "My name Is Caem, Sir Caem, and I'm off to the outer world. What is your name, dear little one?"

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:25 PM | Message # 35
Apprentice
giggling a bit at the knight's formal introduction (and the fact he called her dear little one) Kallie told him the obvious answer, Kallie. then she said "is the outer world very far away? what's in it? why do you wanna go there??" .... she was very full of questions

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:42 PM | Message # 36
Apprentice
Caem rubbed his head and smiled, "I can't really say some believe its a world of chaos and monsters other think its a barren waste land. All i do know is i have to go there, its been a dream of mine for a while now. I guess that's not a good reason." He laughed at his own stupidity, "As for far away thats a totally different question, no one really knows where it is just that we can travel their if we so desire." Caem looked down at the girl to make sure he hadn't confused her.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:51 PM | Message # 37
Apprentice
placing her hand on her chin, kallie began to ponder... (oc: haha ponder.....) "it's your dream, huh? that sounds like a good enough reason to me!" then she clapped her hands together and declared "I'm coming with you!"

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 10:55 PM | Message # 38
Apprentice
"Oh okay I could use the... WHAT!?!" Caem fell backwards stunned and shocked by the young girls decision, "There's no way I can let you come your just a girl its way to dangerous for you!." Caem had never heard bolder words spoken from a woman. He contemplated pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:00 PM | Message # 39
Apprentice
kallie blinked "why are you sitting on the ground? you're gonna get dirty. and who cares if it's dangerous, it sounds like fun, and i wanna see this sky! besides, i'm sure i could help you! why am i even trying to convince you, you can't make me not come, so that's that i'm going to this out-world place!" she was beaming at caem, seeming very proud of her 'logic'

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:06 PM | Message # 40
Apprentice
"...," Standing up and dusting himself off he stood up tall and, crossing his arms, looked down at her saying,"You have a point there. Very well.... I guess I am defeated." Caem took slumped forward. I have to get rid of her before she hurts herself. Wait! Sure I can't stop her but it doesn't seem she knows where the gate is so... I can just leave without her. With this Caem stood straight up again and place his fist upon his open palm. He grinned and began to walk toward the manor. "Well come on if your going to travel with me you'll have to stay your last night here in style."

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010