Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Hunt for the Silver Heart
JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:12 PM | Message # 41
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
"hmmmm..." kallie felt like he gave in too easily, but she shrugged it off anyways and skipped along beside him, excited to sleep with a roof over her head "this is gonna be soooo much fun! what are we gonna do in this out-world-thingy place?! there's lots of treasures there right?!"

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:15 PM | Message # 42
Apprentice
Group: Emperor
"Caem smiled, "Of course there is plenty of it in fact in hear that the mountains are made out of the stuff." Okay he wasn't a great liar but at least he could try to distract her with fantasy. Final after an hour of her questionings the arrived at the manor and where finally ready to go to sleep. "Goodnight Miss Kallie sleep well tomorrow is a big day."

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:20 PM | Message # 43
Apprentice
"yeah, okay mister sir knight Caem!!!!" she said, a little too enthusiastically, and shut the door to her room. "wow, do i really seem that gullible?" she jumped and stretched out on her bed "that guy'll be in for a surprise when he finds he can't ditch me so easy..."

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:26 PM | Message # 44
Apprentice
Awaking in the wee hours in the morning Caem set to change out of his clothes into his armor as quickly as possible. "Finally its time to go," He whispered to himself. Packing the rest of his things he headed out of his room, stopping for an instant out side the door of Kallie's room. He peered inside to see if she was still asleep, it appeared she was, "Sorry Kallie I can't risk you getting hurt on my watch nor can I let you slow me down. I'll make it up to you when i return until then so long." Turning around he headed out the back door to his horse, whom had been readied by a servant, and mount him. With one last look at the mansion he pattedthe mane of his horse and began to trot off.

The brimming abyss of the unimaginable is the source. The drive is the redemption from the sin one has observed.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:33 PM | Message # 45
Apprentice
kallie, who had not gone to sleep in her determination to not be left behind, jumped up on the horse that she bought from the neighbor's in the middle of the night and followed along quietly behind the knight, wondering how long it would take for him to notice

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:40 PM | Message # 46
Apprentice
About a mile away from the house Caem began to become uneasy, Someone is following me, but who is it it can't be, no no no no, she hadn't a horse to ride let alone the skill to ride one. But then who is following me... It could be bandits or another knight but then why haven't they attacked or greeted me.... This tension is killing me, I just have to look and see who it is. "Oh no..." Caem jaw dropped when he saw Kallie following him. He knew his escape had been to good to be true. Curses of al the woman in the Planar it had to be this precipitant young girl who wouldn't leave him alone.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:42 PM | Message # 47
Apprentice
kallie gave a wide smile when caem finally noticed her "Hiya mister! weren't plannin on leavin withou me, where ya?!"

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:48 PM | Message # 48
Apprentice
"No of course not..." Caem slumped in his saddle,I can't believe she is this perspective. If only i had gotten away earlier. "By the way where did you acquire that horse? I don't remember seeing it yesterday."

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:52 PM | Message # 49
Apprentice
"i bought it from the adjacent property. the owner's wife was very kind and she let me have it for only 2 pure gold coins!"

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 11:56 PM | Message # 50
Apprentice
"Well I'm surprised you ride so well not very often you see a woman who can ride a horse." Caem had gotten over his shock and was determined to get away some how. "Not supposing you hadve anything you want to do before you go, no one to say good by to or to tell them where your going."

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:02 AM | Message # 51
Apprentice
"it's not my first time on a horse.... nope not really anyone to say bye to that i haven't already, and besides i'll come back eventually." kallie brought her horse up so that it was walking side-by-side with caem's

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:09 AM | Message # 52
Apprentice
Caem sighed, "I guess i have no choice but to bring you now. We're just about there, so keep tight and stay close the woods around here aren't the friendliest place to be." Caem at her and tried not to worry about so much this was her choice if she wanted to go who was he to delay her travels.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:15 AM | Message # 53
Apprentice
"I'm glad you've accepted the innevitable!" kallie closed her eyes as she felt the horse's steps beneath her and breathed in the early morining smells of the forest. when she re-opened her eyes, she saw a sort of blur in the path ahead. "is that it?"

CursedSoldierDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:21 AM | Message # 54
Apprentice
"Aye that be the Gate to the Outer Realms. Strange isn't it how such a thing exist and yet it does. At last i can begin my journey." Caem face was bright and smiling as he kicked his horse into a fast run toward the gates. "Well hurry up we don't want to waste to much time here." He called out as he road ahead.

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 0:30 AM | Message # 55
Apprentice
"hyah!" kallie's horse burst forward, quickly catching up with caem "why the big rush?!" and then they passed though the slight distortion, and kallie became completely lost

CursedSoldierDate: Monday, 2012-03-26, 10:55 PM | Message # 56
Apprentice
Caem and kallie had been separated by the rift. "Kall!" Caem called from his horse, "Where are you?" Cursing under his breath Caem dismounted his horse and began to search through the brush. "I never thought the portal would displace a person in such a matter... where have you gone Kallie..." Caem mounted his horse and began to trot forward keeping an eye out for any sign of his lost companion. If anything she'll head for a stream and follow it to a town, right? Worry struck Caem he had aloud such a mistake, and now the life of an innocenece girl hang in the balance.

JawzDate: Friday, 2012-05-11, 6:05 PM | Message # 57
Apprentice
kallie blinked and looked around. everything looked familiar, yet different. quickly glancing up, kallie was dissapointed to find that the sky she had so badlt wanted to see was blocked out by the tree tops. looking around again, she noticed that caem wasn't there. "mister? hey mister!" silly old knight, going and getting lost. i'll have to keep a closer eye on him while we're here, i wouldn't want him gettin eaten or somethin. kallie jumped to the ground and placing both palms on the dirt, she closed her eyes. she heard wind, water, the trees swaying... and some footsteps. climbng back onto her horse, kallie placed her hands on its shoulders, and the horse took off.

CursedSoldierDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 9:42 PM | Message # 58
Apprentice
Caem rode to a stream, stopping to let his horse drink. "The outer lands are so much more different then i excepted." Mounting his stead he trotted along the banks of the brook as it continued to flow with the sounds of soft water breaking against the rocks. Fear continued to grip Caem's heart as his thoughts lingered on the little miss he had lost. At about sundown he would hopefully find a village and she would be there as well, if not he would have no luck finding her in the dark and in unfamiliar lands.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 10:01 PM | Message # 59
Apprentice
kallie's horse burst through the trees and jumped off a large rock on to the riverbank (right over caem's head) and continued to speed away downstream

CursedSoldierDate: Sunday, 2012-05-27, 11:15 PM | Message # 60
Apprentice
Shocked at the site of his Caem sped his horse after her, what is she doing she's going to get herself hurt at this rate. AS he steadily gained on her he called over to Kallie "Where have you been!?! Making me worry about you!" Caem may have sounded angry but he was actually happy she was okay.

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Roleplaying » Hunt for the Silver Heart
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010