Friday, 2024-05-17, 3:00 PM
| RSS

Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » Pokemon! (I want to be the Very best, Like no one ever was)
Pokemon!
PaliurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-21, 11:20 PM | Message # 1
Peasant
Group: Emperor
So I've gotten crazy obsessed with the Pokemon games lately cranking out well over 40 hours of Training in Heart gold with only 4 badges but hey I got 60 Pokemon.

Decided to grab a Totodile as my starter. Currently I'm focusing on fishing to get all those darn water pokemon while I train my Pidgeotto and Hoot Hoot to prepare to take on Chuck at the Cianwood gym.

So how about you Have you caught them all yet and which version is currently lodged into your Gameboy or DS.

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-21, 11:53 PM | Message # 2
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
lately i had been frantically working on my Soul Silver, and while i do hav all 16 badges, i haven't beat the elite four again, nor hav i beat red. i've caught all the wandering legendaries and i know where moltres and articuno are, and i' working on transfering all my pokemon from ruby and emerald as well as finishing leafgreen and sapphire.... this is my second game of soul silver because i beat it and got bored, soo... i had typhlosion the first time but now i'm sticking with crocnaw though i might evolve him soon because even though he's the highest level he has the worst stats from not evolving. i'm also a HUGE fan of giving your pokemon strange names. my crocnaw's name is vertigo~ :3 also hav wyng (pidgeot) lint (ampharos) Luci (snorlax) Gary (red gyrados) and Rocky (aggron lvl 100, sh'es my back-up hehe) and i had waffles (togetic)

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-22, 0:16 AM | Message # 3
Peasant
I need to figure out how Vs mode works and get up to the higher levels so we can go head to head

I tend to name my Pokemon after historical figures or pop culture icons, my Croconaw is named Sherman, Kadabra is named Houdini, Stantler is named Blitzen, Spinerak is named Peter, and my Golbat is named Vladimir etc...

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-22, 2:04 AM | Message # 4
Apprentice
haha Sherman.... xD
i could use some lower-lvl (or wutever lvls you hav) if we battle so dont worry... i'll try to figure out how to do that tomor- .... later today (since it's 12:03 here) when i hav my DS with me

EDIT:

ok so when you get ur pal pad from the bottom floor of the pokemon center (if you haven't already) you can register my friend code in it (which is 2838 4534 6429) and u can giv me urs so i can register it in my pal pad, and then we can talk to the lady in the middle and battle at a set time..... smile

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Message edited by Jawz - Saturday, 2012-02-25, 11:01 AM

PaliurusDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:49 PM | Message # 5
Peasant
1593 8841 5263

The majority of my pokemon are around level 15 though a have a Team above 20 that I could use

JawzDate: Monday, 2012-02-27, 6:30 PM | Message # 6
Apprentice
ok it says the friend code is wrong, and also what lvl is ur crocnaw?

PaliurusDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-28, 5:01 PM | Message # 7
Peasant
oops sorry its 1592 8841 5363

Sherman is level 27

now i need to go take part in the bug catching contest

JawzDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-28, 6:25 PM | Message # 8
Apprentice
perfect i hav a crocnaw that's lvl 26, i'll lvl him up one and it'll be a battle of the crocnaws!!! biggrin
also, the pokemon im planning to use r lvls 15, 15, 15, 16, 20, 27(<--shanks, my crocnaw) that sounds good, yes? (i'm trying to get this as evenly matched as possible haha)

up next in my journey: capturing the 3 legendary bird pokemon, defeating Red, and conquering the battle frontier!!!

EDIT: it still says the friend code is wrong.... were u able to register me?

Message edited by Jawz - Tuesday, 2012-02-28, 11:23 PM

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 0:25 AM | Message # 9
Peasant
Quote (Jawz)
perfect i hav a crocnaw that's lvl 26, i'll lvl him up one and it'll be a battle of the crocnaws!!! biggrin
also, the pokemon im planning to use r lvls 15, 15, 15, 16, 20, 27(<--shanks, my crocnaw) that sounds good, yes? (i'm trying to get this as evenly matched as possible haha)

up next in my journey: capturing the 3 legendary bird pokemon, defeating Red, and conquering the battle frontier!!!

EDIT: it still says the friend code is wrong.... were u able to register me?

My croconaw recently evolved after taking out chuck so hes a level 30 fraligator now.
I got your friend code in fine, And I should have some Pokemon around that level so that'll work fine

I can check my code again but I think I got it right this time

I see the problem my finger keeps hitting the 3 by mistake
1592 8841 5263

Try this one pray that it works

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 4:48 PM | Message # 10
Apprentice
kk then a few minutes of trainin to do

IT WORKED!!!! yaaaay!!!! biggrin

so i should be home thursday around 6 (ur time) but idk how much hw i'll hav and i'll b off past 11 (ur time) how about u? also, friday idk what i'm doing but if i'm home i'll get on

EDIT: (wow i'm editing a lot) do u hav diamond or pearl? and do u wanna trade?

Message edited by Jawz - Wednesday, 2012-02-29, 11:23 PM

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 2:28 PM | Message # 11
Peasant
I free at 6 tonight. Sadly I don't have Diamond and Pearl maybe I'll get a copy when I finish Heart Gold.

As for trading what Pokemon are you currently looking for? I presently searching for a Vulpix and the Johto starters

Im planning to use a Level 30, 20, 20, 16, 15 and 15 for tonight okay?

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 6:36 PM | Message # 12
Apprentice
i hav a ninetales, bayleaf, squirtle, and LOTS of totdiles if ur interested (as well as spiritomb) i'm mainly lookin for anything i don't hav,specifically cyndiquil, scyther, altaria, dragonite, and lots of random ones. also, i coudl get more latios(es?) and u should b able to get a latias later in the game...

that sounds good, i might switch mine up a bit bcuz i ran out of time to train shanks (my crocnaw) so he's at lvl 26 still, but i'll find somethin close

um i left my 3ds in my mom's car and idk when she'll be home probly around 8 ur time, but ill get on as soon as i can.

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 6:55 PM | Message # 13
Peasant
Thats fine I'm free all night so we can battle at 8.
I wish I knew you we're going after a scyther, I just fought one today.
Do you have a Dratini or Pinsir yet? I can get one of those pretty quickly

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 7:51 PM | Message # 14
Apprentice
i hav a dratini, but i do need a pinsir. also a staryu, but u dont hav national pokedex yet do u?

mom might hav to stay late, hopefully she'll be home around 9 tho d: srry

EDIT: she said shes on her way she should b home before 8:30 (:

Message edited by Jawz - Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:07 PM

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:13 PM | Message # 15
Peasant
If you have Dratini you can evolve it to Dragonite
I dont have the national yet but I can catch Pinsir via Bug Catching Contest and Staryu by fishing though I only get a 3% chance with a good rod

Alright so lets Battle at 830 then

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:20 PM | Message # 16
Apprentice
yeah i know but u hav to get it to lvl 55 and its only lvl 20 right now.... :P

alright! i'm excited smile

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:22 PM | Message # 17
Peasant
Use the Daycare or Re challenge some Gym Leaders

I got a Level 14 Pinsir Female, what do you want it to be named?

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:23 PM | Message # 18
Apprentice
um idk name it somethin funny : D

i'm in the room thingy! (ready!!!)

Message edited by Jawz - Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:34 PM

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:36 PM | Message # 19
Peasant
i'm on my way was fishing smile

Im going to go grab that pinsir so we can trade

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 8:55 PM | Message # 20
Apprentice
haha that was cool but i feel like i need to kno ur name bcuz i think it's wierd to call u pali.... O:

Added (2012-03-01, 8:55 PM)
---------------------------------------------
i'm gonna get my pokemon to trade

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » Pokemon! (I want to be the Very best, Like no one ever was)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010