Monday, 2024-05-20, 10:14 PM
| RSS

Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » Pokemon! (I want to be the Very best, Like no one ever was)
Pokemon!
PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:01 PM | Message # 21
Peasant
Group: Emperor
Hurrah now I have a Chikorita

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:03 PM | Message # 22
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
haha yeah i hav a meganium. the GTS is a great thing xD

i feel like i'm gonna need a rematch soon. that defeat was just sooo aweful xD

EDIT: (i seriously do this a lot) i just got a charmander, and don't worry about the scyther i'm gonna get one over the GTS, but i'll need someone to trade it back and forth so it'll b a scizor

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

Message edited by Jawz - Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:11 PM

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:10 PM | Message # 23
Peasant
Maybe once I get the Mineral Badge, I need to train a team up to beat Jasmine

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 9:13 PM | Message # 24
Apprentice
kk i'll work on getting Shanks trained up but idk how much that's gonna happen heheh

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

PydyvixlDate: Saturday, 2012-03-10, 11:17 PM | Message # 25
Serf
I miss old pokemon. (as I noted in the other thread.) I haven't played the games much personally, except for when my friend Nash let me play his soul silver game. And I had a emerald emulator on my computer before I got rid of my emulators. Have either of you played black and white yet? (My friend was so excited about them, despite the dumb starter designs) I want to get a normal persons opinion on them, as I don't consider him too normal.

http://thenewidentity.ucoz.net/

PaliurusDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 2:06 PM | Message # 26
Peasant
No I haven't yet played B&W, whatchu talking bout Pyd! Tepig is way cooler then Charmander

PydyvixlDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-14, 9:57 PM | Message # 27
Serf
Ah... That last comment was sarcasm right? (it's hard to tell when you can't hear the tone of voice)

http://thenewidentity.ucoz.net/

PaliurusDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 5:21 PM | Message # 28
Peasant
Yes I was being sarcastic

JawzDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 6:31 PM | Message # 29
Apprentice
my friend got both black and white so he let me play his black... i beat it in a week, it was pretty good. a lot of the pokemon r wierd.... i just got white version, and i love the charrie designs!!! the chic looks just like me haha and the story line's not that bad. i hav 5 badges so far.... there's a lot of new stuff to get used to, but it's rlly interesting

PaliurusDate: Monday, 2012-04-09, 11:08 PM | Message # 30
Peasant
I'm thinking of Picking up Black after Connecticon, or maybe I should wait for Black II to come out

Anyways finally got back to my game and unlocked the Safari Zone, now to crank my team up to grab that mineral badge

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » Pokemon! (I want to be the Very best, Like no one ever was)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010