Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:14 AM
| RSS

Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » What Anime Are You Watching?!
What Anime Are You Watching?!
JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 10:51 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
tell me! what anime are you in to right now? anything good? any suggestions?

right now i am still catching up on One Piece. (ep 138! i'm getting closer! lol)

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 11:54 AM | Message # 2
Peasant
Group: Emperor
Lets see on my current watch list I have

One Piece ep 138
Bakuman ep 18
Cardfight Vanguard ep 6
.hack Quantum ep 1
Kanon(2006) ep 4

Ones I have on hold that i need to finish
Beelzebub ep 4
Fairy Tail ep 8
Arakawa Bridge x Bridge ep 8
Hetalia ep 42
Gintama ep 14
Valkyria Chronicles ep 6

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 1:40 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice
cool!!! we r on the same op ep!!! O: beelzebub and fairy tail are awesome (i'm on fairy tail ep 10) and i need to watch hetalia i heard it's amazing (by amazing i mean full of bishies, lol)

i finished ouran recently... wishing there was a season 2 but i guess i can deal with the manga...

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2011-02-16, 6:45 PM | Message # 4
Peasant
Newest addition to my List is Kanon (2006) ep 4

JawzDate: Thursday, 2011-02-17, 1:17 PM | Message # 5
Apprentice
i am watching mushi-shi (ep 14 i think) soul eater (ep 3) and darker than black ryuusei no gemini (ep 6)

PydyvixlDate: Friday, 2011-11-04, 10:30 PM | Message # 6
Serf
I'm watching Kodocha! With Gabby cool

http://thenewidentity.ucoz.net/

JawzDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 5:48 PM | Message # 7
Apprentice
i finished DTB 2 and Trigun (VAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!) which is totally recommended. watching dgrayman, finished fma brotherhood(also highly recommended), watching heat guy j, eden of the east, mushi-shi(STILL), and i appearently need to watch princess tutu...?

PaliurusDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-20, 1:05 AM | Message # 8
Peasant
Been watching some Digimon Tamers lately with CS, DIGI-MODIFY!!!

PydyvixlDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 2:51 PM | Message # 9
Serf
Quote (Jawz)
i finished DTB 2 and Trigun (VAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!) which is totally recommended. watching dgrayman, finished fma brotherhood(also highly recommended), watching heat guy j, eden of the east, mushi-shi(STILL), and i appearently need to watch princess tutu...?

I had watched DTB 2 in Japanese and had a hard time following it, but now I'm watching it in English. Also been watching Bleach with Gabby alot lately. (probably the reason why all our Christmas presents seem to be Bleach related)

JawzDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:51 PM | Message # 10
Apprentice
yeah i watched dtb2 in japanese w/englished subs for about half way through and then i went back and watched it all in english~ now i'm watchin FinalFantasy unlimited and later i'm gonna watch Princess mononoke (again!!!)

oh, and i just got 2 new goldfish yesterday (my youth pastor brought a bunch for a fear factor thing and then didn't know what to do with them haha) and one has a very very spiky dorsal fin, and i named him vash O: lol .... the other one is capernacus

PydyvixlDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:23 AM | Message # 11
Serf
Interesting Names for fish. Princess Mononoke is a good movie, all Miazaki movies are good actually.

JawzDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:34 AM | Message # 12
Apprentice
i love all the miyazaki movies!!!! and the only reason i wanna see 'tale of arietty' is because it's produced by studio ghibli~ ... someday i wanna go to ghibli studios <3

PydyvixlDate: Friday, 2011-12-23, 0:36 AM | Message # 13
Serf
Gabby and I hope to do so too when we go on our official honey moon. I can't wait till the make the Porco Rosso sequal, it will be the first real Miyazaki made sequel

JawzDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 3:09 PM | Message # 14
Apprentice
OOOMYWAFFLES u gotta take lots and lots of pics for me, ok??? and i know when i found out he was making a sequel i was SOOOO excited!!!! porco rosso is one of my fav miyazaki movies!!! (top 3: porco rosso, spiried away, princess mononoke... not necessarily in that order)

at this exact moment i am attempting to watch black butler~

PydyvixlDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 1:09 AM | Message # 15
Serf
Never saw that. So Gabby and I noticed that all the anime stuff we own says "Not for Children Under Fifteen Years of Age"
I just hate it when those darn 14 year olds stick things in their mouths like giant Mokuna plushies and Bleach Cross Necklaces.

JawzDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 11:38 PM | Message # 16
Apprentice
hahahaha! that's so funny... it's odd though, 'cuz all the anime i watch says '14+'
i remember when i was 14.... waaaay back then, it feels like it was only 2 or 3 months ago.... O:

finished fate/zero season 1 and now i have to wait until APRIL for season 2 to start!!! crying i'm now watching the prequel, fate/stay night! biggrin

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 1:22 AM | Message # 17
Peasant
Quote (Pydyvixl)
Gabby and I hope to do so too when we go on our official honey moon. I can't wait till the make the Porco Rosso sequal, it will be the first real Miyazaki made sequel

Dont Forget the real reason anyone would go to Japan, to eat out of a Ramen Cart

Quote (Pydyvixl)
Never saw that. So Gabby and I noticed that all the anime stuff we own says "Not for Children Under Fifteen Years of Age"
I just hate it when those darn 14 year olds stick things in their mouths like giant Mokuna plushies and Bleach Cross Necklaces.

Lousy good for nothing 14 year olds.... *thinks back to Middle School* ....

And for the Sake of actually Anime Discussion
Just Finished Watching
Bakuman 2 ep 13
Working!! Season 2

Need to go watch some more Cardfight Vanguard and Digimon with CS soon

PydyvixlDate: Friday, 2012-01-13, 12:35 PM | Message # 18
Serf
Bakugon makes Digimon look like Pokemon! (just kidding I hate Bakugon, that was just a joke on the simpsons)
When I first read your post I thought you said for the sake (as in Sah-key) Anyways...
Started re watching XxX Holic because Gabby has been watching it alot.

JawzDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 3:18 PM | Message # 19
Apprentice
Quote (Paliurus)
Dont Forget the real reason anyone would go to Japan, to eat out of a Ramen Cart

omy word i think i just died laughing....

i'm on one piece ep 288!!!! i've been rlly wanting to watch it a lot because i REALLY wanna watch the Strong World movie, but there will be tons of spoilers unless you watch it after episode 351....... sooo much more to go!!! TT^TT

PaliurusDate: Saturday, 2012-01-14, 9:34 PM | Message # 20
Peasant
Quote (Pydyvixl)
Bakugon makes Digimon look like Pokemon! (just kidding I hate Bakugon, that was just a joke on the simpsons)
When I first read your post I thought you said for the sake (as in Sah-key) Anyways...
Started re watching XxX Holic because Gabby has been watching it alot.

I never got Bakugon, now Bakuman that show is awesome, and the first 7 episodes just got dubbed and Kirbopher is in it

Quote (Jawz)

i'm on one piece ep 288!!!! i've been rlly wanting to watch it a lot because i REALLY wanna watch the Strong World movie, but there will be tons of spoilers unless you watch it after episode 351....... sooo much more to go!!! TT^TT

I need to watch more one piece, I kinda half-busy right now

Forum » Off Topic Sections » Visual Culture & Entertainment » What Anime Are You Watching?!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010