Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:36 AM
| RSS

Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic Sections » General Forum » Read Before Posting (General BBS Rules)
Read Before Posting
PaliurusDate: Sunday, 2009-10-18, 0:47 AM | Message # 1
Peasant
Group: Emperor
Here are the Rules of the General BBS

1)No Double/Triple.etc Posting
2)No Spam Topics or Posts
3)No Necroing (Meaning Reviving Dead Topics)
4)No Multi-Topics (Meaning Don't Create multiple Topics on the same subject)
5)No Over cussing this Includes the F-Bomb, A-Family, the two B's and any Racial Slurs
-Note:Using the Word in Proper Context may only get you a wag of the finger
6)Refrain from Political or Religious Debates
7)If you Have any RPs or Visual Culture Topics post them in the Correct Section not here
8)No Advertising other web pages or other topics without an Admins Permission
9)Respect your Fellow Members and the Staff
0)Admin Law Overrules All including if it contradicts these rules

Consequences of Disobedience to the Above Rules
Wag of the Finger-This is your warning, upon getting one of these in your inbox, you'll be watched on your next mistake
Week Ban+Holiday-Banned from the site for 1 Week, plus any additional time I am not on to edit your status
Month Ban+Holiday-Banned from the site for 1 Month, plus any additional time I am not on to edit your status
Full Ban-Your Banned the End, No more fun here for you, Eventually I may revoke your ban but don't expect a apology letter or even a welcome back notice
IP Ban-Special Case Banning for those of you with Account Issues that will result in your IP being restricted from the Site
Account Deletion-Mild form of Punishment for Spamming mostly, deleting your account will most likely be injunction with IP Ban
Status Change-If I feel it Necessary I can and will change your status and permissions for using the site

Forum » Off Topic Sections » General Forum » Read Before Posting (General BBS Rules)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010