Monday, 2024-05-20, 9:39 PM
| RSS

Main

Log Out     

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Creative Forums » Writer's Circle » The Not So Melodious Sing-Song Tales of Nitria (What's happening behind the scenes in MoN)
The Not So Melodious Sing-Song Tales of Nitria
PydyvixlDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:54 PM | Message # 1
Serf
Group: Emperor
These are just hearsay and myth of Nitria, do not commit to heart these legends as they have been twisted with time. (in other words this is not the real story)
In the Same year as the great War of Mas'Gail, during the tyrant rules of Kasmafrel in Dredia, a group of wariors band together to take down this evil ruler. These are their stories. Let the Bards sing of their Melodious journey.

Amidst a burning village stands a Templar named Aelbero. His mission is clear, stop Dreadia's armies from taking the seven sacred keys to unleash the black beast. His means, not so clear.

"I don't know if sending in Lazareth and my daughter was the best idea...." he questions hiself. "What possibly could go wrong?" a man questions him aproaching from behind.
"Yutaro? When did you arrive?" "I've been behind you since Lazareth first left."
Turning both ways as to make sure none other be near Aelbero then leans in and begins to whisper
"So what have you learned?"
"Dredia Suspects nothing of your condition. They believe you and Johane were both killed in that explosion."
"Good, then that should buy me some time. I think I might return to the capitol after I finish things in Nitria." Aelbero turns away and looks out at the ruined village.
"It's no coincidence though that they chose to attack this village, the same one Lazareth was in."
"Were they not just looking for Lazareth?" Yutaro questioned. "No, They seek to start war with Nitria aswell in order to create a diversion. While the Templars are at ware they will send their spys to seek out the keys." Aelbero shifts his boot in the soot. "This village will only be the first they attack. I know it."
"So that is why you are gathering former soldiers? To be the guards for the keys while the armies are too busy fighting."
"Yes... that is part of it," Aelbero turns back to Yutaro, "for now that will be our task. But soon our task may change."
Yutaro sits on a burnt stump "So what is the other purpose you have for us?"
"That shall be known with time." Aelbero faces Yutaro. "Listen, they come. For now let us ride. We must not let them catch us here."
"Who comes?" Yutaro questions following Aelbero to his horse.
"The Spirit Walkers, spies for Kasmafrel." Aelbero mounts his horse, Yutaro doing the same, and they set off.
Three cloaked figures emerge into the area the two formerly occupied. "Templar" they hiss as they see the foot prints in the soot.

http://thenewidentity.ucoz.net/

JawzDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:42 PM | Message # 2
Apprentice
Group: Citizen
<3 aaaaaah!!! this makes me so much more excited for the demo!!!!! and i just can't wait for more!!!!! dry

"Be who you are and do what you do, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

Proud to be a Jesus Freak

i<3 my music, i <3 my anime, and i <3 my God!

PydyvixlDate: Saturday, 2011-12-24, 11:04 PM | Message # 3
Serf
I'm very excited for the demo myself, and I am the one who wrote the script. You'd think I wouldn't be as excited as I am but I'm pretty excited.

PaliurusDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 1:04 AM | Message # 4
Peasant
Ugh my problem is I did most of the Development work so far so I'm constantly looking at scenes and fighting an urge to rework them

We'll discuss it at the meeting Friday though

PydyvixlDate: Sunday, 2012-01-22, 7:57 PM | Message # 5
Serf
Continuing on

Aelbero and Yutaro ride through the forest surrounding Ember continuing in silence as not to further give away their presence. Quite sad when you fear detection from another nation in your own home country. Aelbero thought to himself. as they emerge from the forest they reach the road leading to Aqua'Til and begin off in that direction. "I believe we have lost them my friend." Aelbero says breaking their silence. "Indeed it seems we have," Yutaro begins,"But to be safe this is where we should part ways, I will head in the direction of Nitropolis and see if I can keep tabs on Lazareth and your daughter." "Alright, and I will head my way to Aqua'Til for now and await word from the others." Aelbero says and with that they split up. As Aelbero gets closer to Aqua'Til he begins to slow his pace and think for a moment.
Why were the Spirit Walkers in Ember? They seek the key so shouldn't they have headed already to Nitropolis? It doesn't make sense.... Unless, could it be that the key is not where it is supposed to be? Perhaps they are searching for it themselves. I pray Lazarus the best of luck then, God speed boy.

As Yutaro comes upon Nitropolis and dismounts from his steed. Entering the city streets he begins to scan around for any sign of struggle "Good, it seems Lazarus and the girl haven't met any external opposition yet. Pray it best stay that way." He begins to head for the cathedral and just as he passes by an alley way he notices a small girl crying. "Hmm what's wrong little one?" he asks her as he crouches to her level. "My kitty...is stuck...under some crates back there" She sobs. Yutaro stands and lifts her face gently,"Don't worry I'll help you're kitty" The girl smiles in between sobs and leads him back into the alley way. "So, where is your kitty?" He asks looking amongst the crates and barrels. "Meow" A strange voice echos from behind the buildings. A green haired man emerges knife drawn, "Well sweetheart it looks like....Wait a minute! Darcy, you were supposed to bring me a girl!" Panicked he leaps back. Another man emerges from behind Yutaro. "What's the matter Clide?" He asks with slurred speech. "This little brat brought a man instead of a girl!" he retorts. "Looks like a lady to me boss." The other man says squinting his eyes trying to see better. "Maurice get your site checked! It's obviously a man. And he's armed!" Clide shouts acknowledging the spear Yutaro had slung around his shoulder.
"So what's do we do now boss? Can we still rob 'im?" Maurice asks readying his knife. "Are you two done with your little comedy routine? If so then I'll be on my way."
Yutaro says about to leave the two. "Oh no you don't! The great bandit Clide does not just cave in because he's been surprised. Now it's your Quiro or your life!" Clide readies himself to strike. "If that's the way you want it..."
Five minutes later Yutaro emerges from the alley way the little girl following. "Now remember, men who bribe little girls with candy should not be trusted, ok?" "Ok" she responds and the happily skips away. Yutaro shakes his head and continues on towards the cathedral, meanwhile Clive and Maurice lie in the trash "Boss... I think he just beat us up without even using him spear" "Shut up Maurice!"

Forum » Creative Forums » Writer's Circle » The Not So Melodious Sing-Song Tales of Nitria (What's happening behind the scenes in MoN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright PhantomVyb. © 2010